Erica Synths The Cursible
- PIANO MODE: Send your signal through your effects chains manually via a momentary button push with user-defined fade times.
- CLOCK MODE: Sequence your signal through your effects chains via the clock input. Clock sub-modes include clockwise, counter-clockwise, pendulum and random sequencing options!
- CONTROL VOLTAGE MODE: Morph and switch your way through your effects via the control voltage input / attenuator using any CV source.
- MANUAL MODE: Select your routing using the central knob for a more hands-on approach.
- RANDOM MANUAL MODE: Randomly advance through your sequence with a turn of the central knob.
- CV + CLOCK MODE: Choose your routing destinations using a sample and hold style approach.
- FILL OPERATION: When sequencing through one effects chain at a time isn’t cutting it, use Fill to stack from 0 to all 6 sends and returns!
- All modes feature user-defined “morph” timing to allow you to adjust from click-less switching to long attack and decay times and everything in between.
Applications for The Cursible include:
- Morphing your signal through 6 reverbs, delays, distortions, waveshapers, flangers, phasers etc. and truly creating your own sound.
- Sending your signal to 0-6 destinations in any order you want with adjustable fade times.
- Morphing through multiple sound sources to create an ever-evolving oscillator timbre.
- Morphing through multiple cv sources for an utterly unique, evolving voltage source.
- Sequencing oscillator “stacks” for rich, blooming soundscapes.
Sacrament founder Nero Bellum had this to say about The Cursible:
“The Cursible was the first idea that I had for a Eurorack module. As simple as it sounds, I was in the middle of a patch when I thought to myself “you know what would be really cool?” I then grabbed a notebook and scratched out the first rough sketch of what it would do and what it would look like. Effects always play a heavy role in my sound design and I love finding new ways to use them. With The Cursible I wanted to take everything a step further by creating a module that would allow you to create multiple effects chains (up to 6) and then morph your signal through them. While working on the design (in collaboration with Erica Synths) we discovered other ways that the module could be used to great effect such as morphing / sequencing through cv / audio sources then added features that we thought would make the module even more useful such as the Stack and Piano modes.“
|Power consumption||52mA +12V, 26mA -12V|