|Audio output amplitude||10Vptp|
|Unipolar CV input range||0 -+10V|
|Bipolar CV input range||-10V -+10V|
|Panel Width||16 HP|
Erica Synths Graphic VCO
CHF 389,00 CHF 389,00
Erica Synths Graphic VCO allows you to draw your own waveforms, arrange them in wavetables and wavetable banks, morph between two selected waves and alter the resulting wave in advanced ways (FXes) – apply FM, phase distortion, ring modulation, wavefold/wavewrap, bitcrush.
- Versatile waveform designer
- Morphing between two selected waves
- Wavetable design
- Wavetable matrix design
- Versatile waveform alteration – FM, phase
- distortion, ring modulation, wavefold,
- wavewrap, bitcrush
- 32 classic wavetables included
- Module state saving (Snapshots)
- Configurable suboscillator output
- Suboscillator tuning from -1 to -24 semitones
- Suboscilator detuning (+/- 50 cents)
- Skiff-friendly design
- User waveform/wavetable upload via USB
- Firmware upgrade via USB
Waves, wavetables, FXes and other settings can be saved and recalled from the memory instantly. The module has two outputs – the main output and the output with configurable suboscillator.
NB! To have the module functionality up to date, we recommend you to check the Erica Synths home page or our social media from time to time for announcements about firmware updates for the Graphic VCO. You can update the firmware of the module via miniUSB cable. More detailed instructions of the firmware update can be found in the User Manual.