Erica Synths Black Dual VCF
Erica Black VCF is dual multimode filter with CV control over cutoff and resonance for serious modular patches. The core of the VCF is highly stable, custom multimode VCF chip AS3320 (produced in Riga, btw).
It can be used as two independent VCFs with simultaneous HP, BP and LP outputs, controls can be linked for stereo application and both VCFs can be chained in series or parallel to the summing output for ultimate modulations. Bonus feature – 16 band spectrum analyser – gives visual feedback on what happens on summing output.
- Two identical multimode VCFs
- Simultaneous HP, BP and LP outputs
- Summing output
- CV control over Cutoff and Resonance
- CV level attenuverters
- Link switch for controlling both VCFs with one cutoff or resonance knob
- 16 band spectrum analyser
- Skiff-friendly design
|Audio output amplitude||10 Vptp|
|CV input (full sweep)||10 Vptp|
|Power consumption||40mA@+12V, 36mA@-12V|