Critter & Guitari Eyesy
Welcome to the world of the EYESY™ – Critter & Guitari’s video synthesizer! The EYESY reacts to your music to create endlessly mesmerizing visuals. Simply plug it in and start creating. But don’t be fooled by the simplicity of the EYESY, there are many features and goodies hidden inside. Whether you are creating live visuals, working on a music video, or want to program your own graphics, the EYESY will become an indispensable tool.
The EYESY comes with numerous pattern generators called modes.
Navigate the modes using buttons, and then tweak their visual appearance using five knobs. The modes respond to audio input in various ways; from smooth undulating patterns to rapid fire animations. The controls allow you to effect various elements of the patterns and colors. There is also a setting that allows the graphics to pile up in vibrant collages.
- NTSC (Composite Video Out Jack)
- PAL (Composite Video Out Jack)
- 720p (HDMI Video Out Jack)
- 1080p (HDMI Video Out Jack)
- ¼” Stereo Audio Input
- MIDI Input: ⅛” TRS-MIDI Jack
- MIDI Input: USB-MIDI (for class compliant devices)
- LINK: Sync to LINK tempo via WiFi
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- 1.2GHz Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Size: 6.0 x 3.5 x 2.2″ / 15.24 x 8.9 x 5.6 cm. Height includes knobs.
- Powder Coated Aluminum
- Rubber Foot Pads
- Power Supply:
Input: 100-240VAC @ 50/60Hz. Output: 9VDC, 1.3A, Center-positive polarity.
- USB-WiFi Adapter (Ralink 5370 Chipset, 2.4GHz)
- A microSD card holds the operating system and modes. There is ~4GB for available for mode storage.