Bastl Instruments Midilooper
Midilooper can be synchronized either by MIDI clock or analog clock, or it can also run on its own clock (tap tempo/free running).
Midilooper has 3 voices that can each be assigned to a different MIDI channel, allowing it to control and loop 3 different pieces of gear. Each voice can be individually recorded, muted, overdubbed, or cleared.
Midilooper also offers some basic processing of the recorded information: transposition, velocity locking and shifting, quantization, shuffle, humanization (random variations of velocity), adjusting the length of the loop, or doubling and halving of the playback speed.
In addition, it features CV and trigger inputs to integrate with modular synths: reset, retrigger, velocity, and transpose. It can also be controlled by connecting foot pedals.
- 3 independent voices (each has MIDI channel assigned)
- transpose mode
- octave transpose
- quantize, velocity lock, shuffle, humanize
- odd looplengths, time stretch
- mute, clear, erase
- one MIDI Input and two MIDI Outputs
- clock input (accepts analog clock or TRS MIDI Clock)
- analog reset input
- metronome output
- CV input connectivity (transpose, velocity, re-trigger)
- pedal control (record, clear, voice selection)
- USB powered
- adjustable divider/multiplier for analog clock