Bastl Instruments Ikarie
Reach the peaks of alien soundscapes with your Eurorack as mission control.
Ikarie is a uniquely sculpted, flexible stereo or dual peak filter module. It can continuously transition between lowpass and highpass filtering with a single knob. It also packs in an envelope follower for the incoming audio signal, which comes in handy when you’re looking to increase your sound’s internal animation.
Two parallel filter cores can be modulated in sync for work in the stereo realm, set apart for unique stereo effects (with either mono or stereo signal at the base), or chained together to make a 24 dB filter.
- two parallel filter cores (left and right)
- based on 12dB/oct state variable filter topology
- unique lowpass/highpass switching control scheme
- well balanced voltage controlled resonance circuit
- envelope follower with 3 decay settings
- input gain up to 5 times
- stereo modulation – either panning of filter detuning
- flexible patch programmable topology
- beyond output for difference spectrums (twin peak filter)
- modulation attenuverter
- v/oct input with scaling trimmer accessible from the front panel
- output stereo VCA
- power consumption: +12V: 100mA, -12V: 95mA
- PTC and fuse protected 16pin power connector