The ADE-32 is an 8 output module capable of running multiple, synced trigger, rhythm, modulation and control signals.
• The ADE-32 has built-in non-volatile memory and will retain all settings for all outputs on power down.
• There are 12 different output types including gates, LFOs and S&H. Each output type also has an ‘option’ giving a total of over 40 potential output types.
• Any of the output types can be assigned to any of the 8 outputs in any order.
• Each output can be edited individually with settings for clock division/multiple and phase offset. These settings can be quantized or free-running.
• All output types can be synced to the on-board clock – or to a clock supplied to the external input – and will output a 64 beat / 16 bar cycle at tempos between 20 and 270 BPM.
• The module can be configured to suit the user’s preference through a choice of ‘latching’ or ‘non-latching’ knob behaviour and ‘start of next beat’ or ‘start of next bar’ behaviour for clock division/multiple and phase offset changes.
• The front panel is laid out in a simple 3-part grid that allows easy access to all the relevant performance information for all outputs – there is no menu-diving.
• The module’s firmware can be upgraded by the user through a simple installation process.